Days the Studio will be Closed:
- March 31st - April 1st, 2018 Closed for Easter.
- May 26th - 28th, 2018 Closed for Memorial Day.
- July 1st - 4th, 2018 Closed for Independence Day.
- September 1st - 3rd, 2018 Closed for Labor Day.
- November 21st - 25th, 2018 Closed for Thankgiving.
- December 22nd, 2018 - January 1st, 2019 Closed for Christmas.
- March 31st, 2018
- Nerf Gun War, 2:30pm to 4:00pm.
- Remember the front door will be locked -- please come in the back.
- Please bring a Nerf brand gun that shoots either Mega darts or the normal small blue darts.
- Master Laura will have darts for everyone to use.
- April 15st, 2018
- Master Kwon's Tae Kwon Do Forms Tournament in Chicago.
- If you are interested in going, ask Master Laura for information.
- April 21st, 2018
- Movie Day at the Studio, 2pm to 4pm.
- The movie is still being decided.
- Popcorn and water will be provided and we are asking for everyone to bring a snack item to share.
- May 28th, 2018
- Worthington Memorial Day Parade.
- We will be walking and breaking boards, cutting things, etc.
- Master Laura would like to get as many students to come help as possible.
- We are normally asked to be lined up on the parade route around 9:30am.
- July 25th - 29th, 2018
- Mulimpia Championships in Las Vegas.
- This event has TaeKwonDo, Haidong Gumdo and Breaking competition
- If you are interested in going, please ask Master Laura for information.
Next Belt Tests
- March 18th, 2018 1st pre-test for Black Belts planning on testing in May for 2nd Degree or higher. If you do not know if you should be at the pre-test, ask Master Laura.
- April 22nd, 2018 The 2nd pre-test if you are testing in May for 2nd degree or higher, and the 1st pre-test if you are planning to test for 1st Dan in May.
- May 19th, 2018 Color and Black Belt Testing for Tae Kwon Do and Haidong Gumdo, starting at 1pm.
- May 20th, 2018 Black Belt Mid-Terms.
- Master Laura will be presenting testing forms only to those students ready to be promoted to the next level. Please see her with any questions.
- If given one, please make sure all testing paperwork is filled out before the test starts.
- Testing fees are posted on the wall and payment is required before the test begins.
- Please wear your full uniform.
- All four patches are required on the uniforms of those testing for blue belt and higher.