Days the Studio will be Closed:
- April 20th to 21st, 2019 Closed for Easter.
- May 25th to 27th, 2019 Closed for Memorial Day.
- July 4th to 7th, 2019 Closed for Independence Day.
- August 31st to September 2nd, 2019 Closed for Labor Day.
- November 27th to December 1st, 2019 Closed for Thanksgiving.
- April 6th, 2019
- April 27th, 2019
- Nerf Gun War
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- May 4th, 2019
- May 15th, 2019
- The Deadline to Turn in the Paperwork for the Trip to Korea
- (if you are interested in information on going in July -- please let Master Laura know)
- May 19th, 2019
- Haidong Gumdo Instructors Training
- 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- May 27th, 2019
- Worthington Memorial Day Parade
- We will be breaking boards and cutting straw during the parade.
- We would like as many students as possible to come. Everyone is allowed to break boards if they learn how before the parade.
- Please remember to wear shoes for the parade. You can wear a school t-shirt and your uniform pants with belt if the weather is hot.
- June 1st, 2019
- July 11th to 19th, 2019
- Mulimpia Championships in South Korea
- There will be training, a Haidong Gumdo and Tae Kwon Do competition, sightseeing, and more. Let Master Laura know if you are interested in information about going with her on this trip.
Next Belt Tests
- April 7th, 2019 Black Belt Pre-Testing(If you are testing in May for black belt, you need to come)
- April 19th, 2019 Black Belt Testing Paperwork Due(if you are testing for black belt in May)
- May 18th, 2019 Black Belt and Color Belt Test
- Master Laura will be presenting testing forms only to those students ready to be promoted to the next level. Please see her with any questions.
- If given one, please make sure all testing paperwork is filled out before the test starts.
- Testing fees are posted on the wall and payment is required before the test begins.
- Please wear your full uniform.
- All four patches are required on the uniforms of those testing for blue belt and higher.